Last Modified: 2011-06-30
which of the following is NOT found in both plant and animal cells?
- smooth ER
- cell wall
what kind of energy represents the following:
- a ball rolling down a hill
- flowing water turning a turbine
- a chameleon tongue catching a bug
a pitcher throwing a baseball
when ADP is changed to ATP, what happens?
adenine diphosphate----> adenine triphosphate
the following are products of what?
- energy rich carbohydrate moles are oxidized to carbon dioxide and water
- energy rich fats are oxidized to co2 and water
energy rich sugars are oxidized to co2 and water
which theory involves:
- the accumulation of free oxygen in ocean waters
- the formation of cell walls around the photosynthetic pigments
- engulfing of small photosynthetic prokaryotes by larger cells
- the formation of colonies of cyanobacteria.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"