- Brigham Young University
- School Of Family Life
- School Of Family Life 210
- Exam 3
Last Modified: 2011-06-29
- Don't force them too, its like throwing a kid who can't swim in deep section of pool
- don't be overprotective.
- put them in challenging but accomplishing tasks
- invite children over to house to play
- have them practice ordering, doing things for themselves.
- Coach them before-reinforce with tons of positive feedback- ex "how did that make you feel?"
- Sometimes you must enforce punishment to push a little.
- No reticence/socially competent behavior. ex. 8 year gap between Kari and son.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"