Last Modified: 2011-06-27
Related Textbooks:Child Development Plus NEW MyDevelopmentLab with eText -- Access Card Package (9th Edition)
- use of force or threat / takes away material objects
- use of power to control child
- breeds FEAR
- Focuses on how the child's actions affect those around them
- encourages empathy in kidlets
- doesn't threaten their need for love
- Level 1 - Pre-conventional Morality
- Stage 1: Punishment & Obedience
- Stage 2: Instrumental Hedinist
- Stage 3: Good Boy / Girl
- Stage 4: Authority Maintaining Morality
- Stage 5: Contract & Democratically Accepted Law
- Stage 6: Individual Principles & Conscience
- overtime a St 4 thinker would help a St 2 thinker progress
- encourage them to argue abt morals/values
- discuss hot topics like abortion
- Filmed adult hitting & verbally abusing the doll
- children watched video & imitated the adult model
- aggressive bhvr will increase or stay the same
- Direct experience
- Associative learning
- memorize phrases/slogans and repeat them weeks later
- 10% of Autistic kids have a special ability/talent
- Talent varies: music, memorization, art, calenders, etc.
- Boys > Girls
- Gender Difference
- Normal Siblings
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"