institution in society responsible for producing and distributing and consuming goods and services in a society
1) decrease in industrial/manufacturing sector and increased jobs in the service
2) polarization of jobs- unskilled work v. very skilled
3) increasing use of contingent workforce
4) continued diversity of the work place
1) Dual income family
2) Single Parent family
3) unmarried household couples and civil unions/domestic partnerships
4) compound/blended families
5) childless couples by choice
6) communter couples
7) remaining single longer
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!