EXAM 4 terms
- University of Missouri- Columbia
- Biological Sciences
- Biological Sciences 2200
- EXAM 4 terms
Last Modified: 2011-06-25
1) linear or circular?
2) fragments that don't change in double digest are on ends
3) add up pieces that are cleaved by only one enzyme to fit pieces together in a consistent manner.
2) Fragments are resolved via electrophoresis
3) DNA denatured by NaOH and transfered to nitrocellulose filter
4) filter probed with DNA/RNA homologous to gene of interest
5) detect location of radioactivity
nucleosomes coil into solenoid
solenoid loops attach to scaffold
scaffold and loops form supercoils.
densely packed, few active genes, near centromere
less densely packed, most active genes, near ends of chromosomes.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"