What: Archaeological site in Chile
When: Dated to 11,000 BCE
Where: Caves in Chile
Significance: The date casts doubt on the land bridge theory of human migration, and points to the pacific route theory.
1. Humble beginnings: from refugees to Triple Alliance 1434
2. Tenochtitlán, the island capital: Location? Size? Description?
3. Military conquests, tribute, human sacrifice, social classes
4. Brief duration until Spanish invasion by H. Cortez
• On plains, made by removing stones from surface
• Design elements similar to those on ceramics and textiles
• Geometric and animal figures
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU