Feb 9, 2010
- Auburn University
- Nutritional Sciences
- Nutritional Sciences 2000
- Feb 9, 2010
- Endocrine System
- Secretes regulatory substances ( hormones )—travel in the blood
- Body's messenger
- Heartburn and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Peptic (Stomach) ulcers
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Acid reflux into esophagus
- Area that has been eroded away by acid
- Allergy to food (gluten)
- Genetic disorder
- Inability to absorb gluten (protein found in wheat)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Nutritional supplements
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"