Female Reproductive D/O
- Valley Vocational Technical Center
- Continuing And Vocational Studies
- Continuing And Vocational Studies 1
- Female Reproductive D/O
Last Modified: 2011-06-28
Related Textbooks:Study Guide to Accompany Textbook of Basic Nursing (Lippincott's Practical Nursing)
Related Textbooks:Textbook of Basic Nursing
- estrogen and progesterone receptor analysis
- Determine the effectiveness of cancer tx
- Not reliable for an initial screening to determine whether or not someone has cancer
- uterus, ovaries, and oviducts can be used using a contrast medium
- Needed to locate the cause of infertility or tumors
- pregnancy hx
- Rx hx (including the method of birth control used)
- Menstrual hx, including the date of the last cycle
- Hx of STDS ans other infections
- Visual exam
- Cyclic in nature (7-14 days before the onset)
- decreased serotonin may be to blame
- No sign of improvement after 3 days of tx (or worsening)
- No relief of sx within 7 days
- return in 2 months time
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"