FINAL EXAM: chp 11
- University of Connecticut
- Human Development And Family Studies
- Human Development And Family Studies 2200
- FINAL EXAM: chp 11
Last Modified: 2011-12-16
- attempt to reduce personality and behavior to basic elements
- assume that traits fairly predictably influence behavior
- describe people as actively regulating their own personality development
- basic tendencies
- external influences
- characteristic adaptations
- objective biography
- dynamic processes
- openness to experience
- Think of ways to enjoy the time ahead and try to imagine living 100, healthy, happy years.
- Provide daily routines that reinforce your goals, both in your home and in your social life.
- Develop new activities and relationships, and don't invest all of your emotional energy in a job or a single relationship
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"