Final Exam (comprehensive)
- Texas State University-San Marcos
- English 2360
- Final Exam (comprehensive)
Last Modified: 2011-07-19
crying like an old woman
she envies him AND is sexually attracted
What does the "pot lid" imagery that opens "The Crysanthemums" probably symbolize?
she reaches toward his pants
Why does Nick marry Honey?
What shocking thing does one of the soldiers in O'Brien's "The Things They Carried" carry?
- a character addressing the audience
- pictures projected on screeens
- mimed gestures such as eating
- a man who was a hermaphrodite
- the narrator of most of The Wasteland
- pretending to be dead
- pretending to be incompetent
- living life to the fullest
- aesthetic experience through art
- they have lost faith in god
- they have lost faith in modern civilization
- they have been traumatized by the horrors of war
- he's a romantic
- he cries in front of other men
- he is inauthentic
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"