○ Gather Evidence & Gain Credibility
■ What are the steps necessary for creating a research plan?
○ Inventory Your Research Needs
○ Find the Sources You Need
○ Keep Track of Your Sources
■ How do you select the most credible sources by examining the four characteristics of a source’s credibility?
○ Observational Capacity
■ What are the kinds of sources available for conducting library research?
○ Reference Works
○ Government Documents
■ How is the Internet best used as a research tool?
○ Convenient Access to most any info without leaving your desk
○ Prepare for your interview
○ Set Up your Interview
○ Plan Your Interview Questions
○ Conduct the Interview
○ Evaluate Your Notes
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!