- Basic conditions used in many contracts stating the roles, duties, responsibilities etc. of different parties in the contract.
- Important part of agreement between owner and successful bidder.
- Usually prep by attorney or legal professional
- Usually in specs but often referenced in other docs.
- AKA Special, particular, or supplemental conditions.
- Override/modify provisions covered in General.
- Cover provisions not in general.
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"