- Acts of God delays (weather).
- Excused from damages from delay and time is extended.
- Error from owner or his agent.
- Cost reimbursement for additional cost due to delay.
- Purely cause by Contractor.
- No compensation for time of money lost due to delay. (Liquidated damages charged if time runs over)
- Combo of 2 or more parties delays at the same time.
- Fault shared b/t parties.
- Usually results in claims.
- If project is already delayed no other delay can be blamed until original delay is over.
- To be a concurrent delay it must be on the critical path with no float days.
- Float days are days left until project completion date and can be used by any party reaching it first.
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"Jennifer Colorado School of Mines