- Acts of God delays (weather).
- Excused from damages from delay and time is extended.
- Error from owner or his agent.
- Cost reimbursement for additional cost due to delay.
- Purely cause by Contractor.
- No compensation for time of money lost due to delay. (Liquidated damages charged if time runs over)
- Combo of 2 or more parties delays at the same time.
- Fault shared b/t parties.
- Usually results in claims.
- If project is already delayed no other delay can be blamed until original delay is over.
- To be a concurrent delay it must be on the critical path with no float days.
- Float days are days left until project completion date and can be used by any party reaching it first.
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly!??I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU