Final (lecture 6)
- East Carolina University
- Construction Management
- Construction Management 3664
- Final (lecture 6)
Last Modified: 2011-06-30
- Acts of God delays (weather).
- Excused from damages from delay and time is extended.
- Error from owner or his agent.
- Cost reimbursement for additional cost due to delay.
- Purely cause by Contractor.
- No compensation for time of money lost due to delay. (Liquidated damages charged if time runs over)
- Combo of 2 or more parties delays at the same time.
- Fault shared b/t parties.
- Usually results in claims.
- If project is already delayed no other delay can be blamed until original delay is over.
- To be a concurrent delay it must be on the critical path with no float days.
- Float days are days left until project completion date and can be used by any party reaching it first.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"