Last Modified: 2016-11-29
- Balance exercises- prevent falls
- Strength exercises- reduce risk of osteoporosis
- Flexibility exercises- maintain freedom of movement to do everyday activities
- Breaking down muscle tissue through exercise
- Improving glycogen storage in the muscle
- Repairing muscle tissue
- Increasing the amount of energy available for contraction
- Legalization of marijuana will likely increase the number of teens who use marijuana regularly.
- Teens who use marijuana regularly put themselves at a competitive disadvantage in school.
- Legalization of marijuana in the United States will hurt our academic competitiveness.
- Biological processes
- Weakened Immune Response
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"