Last Modified: 2012-11-07
- All stars orbit in nearly the same plane
- The Sun
- Young stars
- High-mass stars
- Oldest stars
- Globular clusters
- Orbit can be inclined at any angle
- small abundance of heavy elements
- A globular cluster in the out skirts of the halo
- a cloud of gas and dust in the out skirts of the disk
- our solar system
- the edge of the central bulge
- Longest time
- Across the diameter of the galactic halo.
- Across the diameter of the galactic disk
- from the sun to the center of the galaxy
- across the diameter of the central bulge
- through the disk from top to bottom.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"