- Kean University
- Educational Administration
- Educational Administration 101
- Finance Final
Last Modified: 2011-07-19
Type 1- mayor is chairman. 2 city councilmen
- Board of school is established.
- Mayor appoints members and term of members are staggered so there isnt a change in majority of board.
- Budget vote = amount raised in taxes
- Holdover can happen.
- Board of Estimates come up with Budget
- Type 2- Elected Board Member
- -9 board members, 3 up for election every year.
- Vote on a budget and if defeated, council has 30 days to set tax levy
- They can keep the budget as is, or give the board a lower budget.
- Board can reject this decision and appeal to the Commissioner of Education
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"