- Missouri State University
- First Year Studies
- First Year Studies 101
- GEP Final
Last Modified: 2011-06-30
- Ethical Leadership- excellence and integrity
- Cultural Competence
- Community Engagement- recognizing needs in the community
- Develop educational plan to achieve goals; select courses each semester to progress toward that plan.
- Graduate in a timely manner based on educational plans.
- supposed to meet with advisor each semester
- come to appt prepared with questions
- be familiar with undergraduate catalog
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
- student has right to restrict access to academic records
- parents can only access records if student has filled out a release form
- majority of pop is uneducated
- community education is only for boy and taught by elders
- girls rarely get educated
- boys are forced to join army if educated
- really bad economy and is in need of waste management sys ( he plans on est. one there)
- lack of gov. security
- Shaun Ellis lived with 3 orphaned wolves for 18 months
- showed that wolves make different howling sounds
- this girl wants to be a wildlife/ wolf biologist (bring wolves back into the forests)
- bring better education to Haiti
- they have schools without electricity, water ect.
- earthquake in Haiti ( really bad) destroyed thousands of homes---> help with that as well
- this guy was really into baseball
- teach them baseball ( as if he could teach them anything.. they're already bosses at the game.. whatevs)
- Tasmanian Devil (Reason to go there)
- they have cancerous growth---> spreads while fighting for food
- somehow help them from going extinct
- this dude would help the homeless
- big farming and fishing scene
- go to schools to teach abt american society ( like they would even give a rats ass)
- and for shits and giggles, go to a retirement home and do... old ppl crap
- the musical girl
- go to opera house in Oslo ( her dream)
- her family is all from Norway
- beautiful scenery
- excuse to schwasted and drink lots of beer (oktoberfest)
- and the few times that hes sober, he'll go help the poor, or some shit like that
- he wants to make movies
- James Bond
- Colorful language
- Courteous (be positive)
- Consistency (color, font, space typing, size...)
- Buy or use a term paper written by someone else.
- Cut and paste passages without citing them.
- Use the words or ideas of another person without citing them.
- Paraphrase that person's words without citing them
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"