Last Modified: 2013-05-13
Moves fatty acids from the digestive system to other organs
drains interstitial fluid and transports it back to the blood supply
aids the immune system by transporting cells to the lymph nodes that trigger specific immune response
- Pituitary, thyroid, pancreas, adrenal, and other hormone secreting glands
- Coordination of body activities (such as digestion and metabolism)
Carries oxygen to other cells in the body
Carries waste away from cells
Transports immune system cells of the immune system
an upward rush of warm air
when relative humidity goes up , barometric pressure goes down
Kepler's Third Law of Planetary Motion
planet would you expect to have the longest year
strong nuclear force
eletro magnetic force
weak nuclear force
Kepler’s Laws of Planetary Motion
1. planets orbit around the sun in an elliptical path, with the sun at one focus
2. a line connecting a planet to the sun will sweep out equal areas in equal amounts of time
3. futher away from sun= longer orbit
Eg. Mars is usually affected by retrograde motion
in-born rather than environmental
- Primarily a transport system that carries blood containing oxygen, carbon dioxide, nutrients, wastes, ions, hormones, and other substances to and from the tissue cells where exchanges are made; blood is propelled through the blood vessels bu the pumping action of the heart
- Antibodies and other protein molecules in the blood act to protect the body
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"