IMAGE RECOGNITION - FINAL
- Academy of Art university
- Art History
- Art History 625
- IMAGE RECOGNITION - FINAL
Last Modified: 2011-07-04
Related Textbooks:Seizing the Light: A Social History of Photography
OSCAR GUSTAV REJLANDER. Two Ways of Life, 1857
501. MANUEL ALVAREZ BRAVO. Optic Parable, 1931.
671. ROBERT FRANK. Trolley, N. Orleans, c. 1955.
520. TINA MODOTTI. Number 21 (Hands Resting an a Tool).
670. LISETTE MODEL. French Riviera, 1937.
674. DIANE ARBUS. Mother Holding Her Child, N.J., 1967.
5O7. ANDRE KERTESZ. Satiric Dancer, Paris, 1926.
500. CLARENCE JOHN LAUGHLIN. The Fierce-Eyed Building, 1938.
511. KARL BLOSSFELDT. Impatiens Glandulifera, Balsamine, Springkraut, 1927.
512. ALBERT RENGER-PATZSCH. Semperrivum Percarneum, c. 1922.
528. BERENICE ABBOTT. James Joyce, 1928.
537. ANSEL ADAMS. Monolith, The Face of Half Dome, Tosemite Valley, California, c. 1927.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"