501. MANUEL ALVAREZ BRAVO. Optic Parable, 1931.
671. ROBERT FRANK. Trolley, N. Orleans, c. 1955.
520. TINA MODOTTI. Number 21 (Hands Resting an a Tool).
670. LISETTE MODEL. French Riviera, 1937.
674. DIANE ARBUS. Mother Holding Her Child, N.J., 1967.
5O7. ANDRE KERTESZ. Satiric Dancer, Paris, 1926.
500. CLARENCE JOHN LAUGHLIN. The Fierce-Eyed Building, 1938.
511. KARL BLOSSFELDT. Impatiens Glandulifera, Balsamine, Springkraut, 1927.
512. ALBERT RENGER-PATZSCH. Semperrivum Percarneum, c. 1922.
528. BERENICE ABBOTT. James Joyce, 1928.
537. ANSEL ADAMS. Monolith, The Face of Half Dome, Tosemite Valley, California, c. 1927.
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU