- Western Governors University
- Teacher Education
- Teacher Education Fot Integration
- Janeal Crane Smith/debbie Gessert
- Important Concepts
Last Modified: 2013-08-19
- Useful for measuring aspects of complex achievement that cannot be measured well by more objective means
- Ability to supply rather than merely identify interpretations & applications of data (restrictive response questions)
- Ability to organize, integrate, & express ideas in a general attack on a problem (extended response questions)
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"