Last Modified: 2010-12-09
HELPS WITH COSTS CONTROL
4. Deliver (logistics)
SCM is largely inter-organizational (used across organizations) EXTERNAL
Effective: increased speed of delivery, increased cost of delivery, ship to customer
- Provide better customer service
- Improve call center efficiency
- Cross-sell products more effectively
- Helps sales close deals faster
- Simplify marketing and sales processes
- Discover new customers
- Increase customer service
Examples: customer segmentation, customer profiling.
- PROVIDING PRODUCTS/SERVICES THAT MATCH CUSTOMER WANTS/NEEDS
- Improved and more efficient customer service
- MORE EFFECTIVE CROSS SELLING
- Higher sales closing rates and faster sales closings
- Higher customer retention rates
- IMPROVED CUSTOMER ACQUISTION
- ALLOWS YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO KNOW WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT
- Reporting technology
- Analyzing technology
- Predicting technology
o Cluster Analysiso
o Statistical Analysis
o Increased richness (worth)
o Increased reach
o Improved content
Which of the following is not an example of Web 2.0? TIKIS
o Advancements in networking (broadband access)
o Easy browser software (cheap, free, easy to use)
o Speed, convenience, and low cost of email.
o Web pages easy to create and flexible
- Inventory control
- Increase revenues
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"