· Understand their motivation for doing the interview before asking.
Why someone would give an interview
· They have been burned by an interview before: tell them they can check quotes before publication.
· They don’t have time: what time would be convenient for you, im available at any time.
· You’re a college student: say your getting published, don’t call it an interview just say I want tto talk about.
· Time: Source has the right to expect a reasonable amount of time to respond to your questions.
· Sources can expect a fair listening from you
· Sources have a right to say no when your line of questioning would get them in trouble.
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU