J Research Test 2
Last Modified: 2011-07-13
· Understand their motivation for doing the interview before asking.
Why someone would give an interview
· They have been burned by an interview before: tell them they can check quotes before publication.
· They don’t have time: what time would be convenient for you, im available at any time.
· You’re a college student: say your getting published, don’t call it an interview just say I want tto talk about.
· Time: Source has the right to expect a reasonable amount of time to respond to your questions.
· Sources can expect a fair listening from you
· Sources have a right to say no when your line of questioning would get them in trouble.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"