LA 1203 Final
- Louisiana State University
- Landscape Architecture
- Landscape Architecture 1
- LA 1203 Final
Last Modified: 2011-06-26
• Maintenance of habitat
• Scientific research
• **NOT Parish Boundaries**
• The Pastoral or Arcadian State- Rock again but with few people.
• The Consummation of Empire- The town over the water with people.
• Destruction- Fire
• It was the first American School of Painting
• Author of the Declaration of American Independence
• Author of the Statute of Virginia for Religious Freedom
• Father/founder of the University of Virginia
• Township contains 36 sections
• Bob Marshall
• Howard Zahniser
• He is from the Sand Hills in Wisconsin.
• He established the Gila Wilderness, which was the first primitive / wilderness area n the wilderness act. It was established in New Mexico as the first primitive area in National forest.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"