Lab Exam 1
Last Modified: 2011-06-24
- turn off light
- remove slide
- clean the lenses and stage
- rotate the nose piece to the low power objective
- unplug and wrap cord around base
- put on dust cover
- put in the correct cubicle
An extensor contracts to INCREASE the angle between two bones.
- Physical and chemical barriers
- Nonspecific defense mechanisms
- Specific defense mechanisms
- cells of the immune system responsible for the specific immune response
- Recognition of specific pathogens
- Memory of past exposures resulting in a faster response
- Protection of the entire body
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"