the processof evaluating the organization, indi employees, employees' tasks to determinewhat kinds of training, if any, are necessary.
1. organization - what is thecontext in which training will occur?
2. Person - who needs training?
3. Task - what subjects shouldthe training cover?
a combo ofemployee characteristics and posi work environment that permit training.Cognitive ability = being able to use written and spoken language, math skills,logic skills. Work environment - situational constraints - limits on training'seffectiveness that arise from situations from org. Social support - org'speople support workers
- a trainingmethod that reps a real-life situation, with trainees making decisionsresulting in outcomes that mirror what would happen on the job. Elementsidentical to those in the workplace. Avatars - computer depictions oftrainees, which the trainees manipulate in an online role-play
virtual reality - a comp based techthat provides an interactive, 3D learning experience
ameasurement tool that gather sratings of a manger's use of skills associatedwith success in managing
assignementof an employee to a position with less responsibility/authority. poorperformance/develop different skills
anexperienced productive senior employee who helps develop a less-experiencedemployee
- a peer ormanager who works with an employee to motivate the employee, help him or herdevelop skills, and provide reinforcement/feedback
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"Alice , Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"Tim , University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly!Â I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"Jennifer , Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"Justin , LSU