lecture 02/16 scheduling and promotion
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Communication Arts
- Communication Arts 351
- Josh Jackson
- lecture 02/16 scheduling and promotion
Last Modified: 2011-07-02
- get viewers to tune in
- get viewers to stay tuned in
- get viewers to return
- **establish weekly and daily output
- using edgy shows to gain audiences
- having reality tv from 7-8pm as a lead in
- audience composition
- attract and audience
- keep audience tuned in
- bring audiences back
- counter programming (to other channels)
- block programming
- lead in/lead out
- hot switching
- promotion affects the text of tv- framed how it is promoted
- promotion constructs network brands
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"