lecture 03/26 the abolitionist movement
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Communication Arts
- Communication Arts 372
- Lucas, Stephen
- lecture 03/26 the abolitionist movement
Last Modified: 2011-07-03
- immediate abolitionism of slavery
- equal rights for free black
- moral opposition to slavery in the north
- the spirit of reform
- emancipation of the british west indies
- changes in mass communication
- strength of slavery in the south
- importance of slavery to the US economy
- racism in northern society
- glorification in the union
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"