Management 1010 Final (Finance)
- University of Missouri- Columbia
- Economics 1014
- Management 1010 Final (Finance)
Last Modified: 2011-07-09
- Primary- new stocks and bonds are bought and sold
- Secondary-existing stocks and bonds are bought and sold.
- advise companies when to buy and sell
- underwrite- assume liability for the security sold
portion of ownership in a cooperation
- Par Value- face value at the time it is originally issued
- Market Value- current price of a share in the stock market
- Book Value- value of common stock, expressed as shareholders equity divided by the number of shares of stock.
- High growth potential.
Bull Market- rising stocks, 12 months or longer
Bear Market- falling stocks
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"