mat 310 defintition 1.1-3.5
- Arizona State University - Tempe
- Mathematics 310
- mat 310 defintition 1.1-3.5
Last Modified: 2017-02-14
Related Textbooks:Roads to Geometry (3rd Edition)
- |AB| = |F(A)F(B)|.
- map lines to lines, rays to rays, and segments to segments.
- are distance-preserving, the distance between the images of two points is always equal to the distance between the original two points.
- are degree-preserving, the degree of the image of an angle is always equal to the degree of the original angle.
- collinear = straight angle
- coincide = zero angle
- Two angles are equal or congruent if they have the same degree.
- If t = 0 or P = O, then Ro(P) = P
- If 0 < t ≤ 180 and P ̸= O, = counter clockwise
- If −180 ≤ t < 0 and P ̸= O, = clockwise
- For any rectangle ABCD in a plane, ABCD is a parallelogram
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"