MEDPH 265 Study Guide (2014-15 Merriweather)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- Medical Physics
- Medical Physics 265
- MEDPH 265 Study Guide (2014-15 Merriweather)
Last Modified: 2015-03-11
- all birds flew at one time, but not all do now
- Irregular bands of concentrated wind
the people who are most important to our sense of self; members' relationships are typically characterized by face-to-face interaction, high levels of cooperation, and intense feelings of belonging
Uniform Crime Report
Temperature of 0 degrees Celsius
Pressure of 101.3 kPa or 1 atm
At STP, 1 mol of any gas occupies a volume of 22.4 L
Volume of gas at STP = moles of gas x (22.4 L/1 mol)
flame test lab
flame test lab
Any cancer-producing substance or organism.
Na+ =11p & 10 e
-named the same as the metal
3.5-5.4 million cells/cubic mm
carry oxygen to tissues
- Compound—a substance consisting of two or more different elements combined in a fixed ratio
– There are many compounds that consist of only two elements
– Table salt (sodium chloride or NaCl) is an example
– Sodium is a metal, and chloride is a poisonous gas
consists of a gel-like network
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"