Midterm II- Film Notes
- University of Oklahoma
- Native American Studies
- Native American Studies 1013
- Midterm II- Film Notes
Last Modified: 2012-04-02
- Gives federal courts jurisdiction over major crimes involving Indians
- Federal crime for Indian to commit rape, murder, manslaughter, assault with intent to kill, arson, or larceny against another Indian on the reservation
- *Indians wanted this to pass since there were lots of crimes committe
- Gave certain states civil and criminal jurisdiction over Indian reservations without consent of tribes
- Termination, certain tribes under state law
Queen Lil was the queen of Hawii and was trying to keep America from getting it. Finally, after some fight, she stepped down from the throne and vowed that if she returned, she would get revenge on all of the people who were against her.
"Hawaii for the Hawaiians"
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"