Module 8: Health Care Plans
- College for Financial Planning
- Finance Cfpe501
- Module 8: Health Care Plans
Last Modified: 2014-06-13
- Part A: hospital coverage
- Part B: Physician's and out-of-hospital coverage
- Part C: Medicare Advantage - alternatives to traditional medicare coverage (Medicare HMO, PPO, Private fee-for service, Special needs plan, Medicare MSA)
- Part D: prescription drug coverage.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"