Motivation and Team Effectiveness
- University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician 1122
- Motivation and Team Effectiveness
Last Modified: 2011-10-19
Hierachy shows individuals needs and its arranged in hierachal order. Their presence leads to satisfaction but the
The second diagram is Hezbergs model. RThisi s the two factor view of needs.
1. Motivators: their presence increase job satisfaction but their absence did not lead to disatisfaction
2. Hygiene factors: if they were absent, disatisfaction resulted.
Learned N eeds: needs that are learned
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"