MQuiz 6: Weeks 14-15
- California State University - Humboldt State University
- Geography 106
- MQuiz 6: Weeks 14-15
Last Modified: 2011-07-20
- slope (topography)
- differing rock resistance
- climatic and hydrologic variability
- possibility of a sudden, major shift in river's course now exists
- New Orleans could become a "city w/o a river"
- Accumulation of sediments in the Mississippi Delta has caused portions of New Orleans to sink below sea level.
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"