Last Modified: 2014-08-26
- Supported by WSvr08R2 and W7
- VPN connections require CA trusted by VPN Server
- Install AD CS role on network
- Install IIS
- Create & Install Server Authentication Certificate on VPN Server
- Install root CA certificate of VPN server's computer certificate on the client computers
- To all DNS servers in this forest:Security.local
- To all DNS servers in this domain: Security.local
- To all domain controllers in this domain (for Windows 2000 compatibility):Security.local
allows a DNS administrator to assign multiple DNS hostnames to a single DNS host. Also
known as an alias record.
- Global start with GA
- Link Local (like IPv4 APIPA)
- Unique Local (like IPv4 private) begin with FD
- tentative - between first assignation and verification that address is unique
- preffered - communicate on network normally, stay in this state through address' lifetime
- depracated - expired IPv6 address, no new connections can be created but all connections prior to depracation will continue until the end of that connection
- Stateless is the default addressing mode for IPv6
- Addresses are configured without DCHP Server
- Options are obtained from the server
- Client uses Router Solicitation and Router Advertisement messages for self configuraton
- Authentication Only (Authentication Header AH)
- Combination authentication/encryption (Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
- Key exchange function (IKE)
- One-way relationship between the sender and receiver that provides security services to the traffic that is carried
- When a peer relationship is needed, for two-way secure exchange, two Security Associations are required
- Security services are provided to an SA for the use of AH or ESP, but not both
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"