MUS 189 exam II cards (weeks 6-7)
Last Modified: 2011-10-09
- Develops in baroque period.
- Vernacular language (about religion but vernacular so between sacred & secular)
- Opera without scenery
- involves solo singers, chorus, & orchestra
- develops in Baroque period
- Vernacular language
- contatas often use chorales in there songs
- Allemande - German, moderate tempo, duple meter
- Courante - French, faster, triple meter
- Sarabande - Spanish, slow, triple meter
- Minuet - french, moderate tempo, triple meter
- Gigue - English, fastest, compound meter
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"