To login with Google, please enable popups
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account? Sign up
To signup with Google, please enable popups
Sign up with Google or Facebook
To sign up you must be 13 or older. Other people won’t see your birthday.
By signing up I agree to StudyBlue's
Already have an account? Log in
It is not affected by EMI or RFI.
Optical Time Domain Reflectometer.
When is a rollover cable used in a network?
* for connecting a host to a Fast Ethernet port on a switch
* for connecting a router to another router
* for connecting two routers through their AUX ports
* for connecting to a switch through its console port
Compared with UTP cable, what extra characteristic of STP cable helps reduce the effects of interference?
* the metal braiding in the shielding
* the reflective cladding around the core
* the twisting of the wires in the cable
* the insulating material in the outer jacket
An ISP donates some decommissioned Cisco 2600 series routers to a local high school. The high school plans to use these routers in their networking classrooms for students to practice. Which type of cable is used to make an Ethernet connection between routers RTA and RTB?
* coax cable
* rollover cable
* crossover cable
* straight-through cable
1) name media type?
2) Maximum segment length?
4) connector type?
In what type of connections is the straight-through cable used?
Which of the following wireless technologies has the FASTEST transfer rate?
Sign up for free and study better. Anytime, anywhere.
Get started today!