1. Motivation comes from self-esteem andhappiness (ex. employee working harder bc their boss is nice)
2. Companies now start treating workers withrespect & care (ex. flexible time, day care, softball team)
What are the next 2 characteristics of theHuman Relations Philosophy of Management? Examples.
3. Managers become motivators, cheerleaders andbuddies for the sake of profit. (ex. leaders "care" for employees)
4. Still Classical in 2 important ways (a.workers are not viewed as valuable resources b. top-down communication)
What is the last characteristic of the HumanRelations Philosophy of Management? Example.
5. Workers are asked for insincere feedback tomake them feel good and valued. (ex. suggestion box, committees)
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"Jennifer Colorado School of Mines