1. The nurseis caring for a patient on an intravenous heparin infusion. Which action ismost
appropriate in the care of this patient?
1. The nursereports which laboratory result as indicating an adverse reaction to heparin
1. Which ofthe patients listed below would be excluded from thrombolytic therapy? (Pickone )
1. In which instance does thenurse demonstrate appropriate technique when administering subcutaneous heparin?
1. The nurseevaluates heparin therapy as therapeutic when the PTT/aPTT is:
1. Which drugdoes the nurse keep on hand to stop bleeding associated with a heparin
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!