To login with Google, please enable popups
Forgot your password?
Don’t have an account? Sign up
To signup with Google, please enable popups
Sign up with Google or Facebook
To sign up you must be 13 or older. Other people won’t see your birthday.
By signing up I agree to StudyBlue's
Already have an account? Log in
· is to be recognized as a Leadership organization that binds men together and challenges them to improve their campuses and the world.
· headed by a CEO and implements national policy
· Nationals is NOT the correct term for Executive Offices Staff
· The National Convention meets every other year
are a local set of governing articles pertaining to the inner workings of the chapter.
is a list of meeting activities that organize and structure a meeting to keep it fluid and easy to navigate.
viewed as a “team” within the chapter, they are responsible for a large portion of work done in a chapter.
are the only two members of the Board of Governors that are also members of the resident council.
guides students to think critically about important issues facing individuals, chapters and the Fraternity, while preparing them to be ethical leaders on their campus and in their chosen field.
the Fraternity participates in service events each March to honor its Founders.
- The Phi Kappa Tau Foundation will give members a travel stipend to volunteer at Hole in the Wall camps.
The Phi Kappa Tau Foundation offers numerous scholarships every year.
- Educational Programming is useful for all chapters.
Chapters should publicize their service or philanthropy events through press releases to newspapers.
· Chapters should send in press releases of thir events to the executive offices
· Call 911 if you're unsure of someone's condition
· can be sexual harassment.
Sign up for free and study better. Anytime, anywhere.
Get started today!