· is to be recognized as a Leadership organization that binds men together and challenges them to improve their campuses and the world.
· The Industrial Revolution, a 1905 Track Meet at Miami, a group of fraternities known as the ring, and a 12 year suspension of class at Miami in the late 1800s
· Democratic nature, the innate worth of the individual, and Christian ideals
· The Oath of PKT, the concept of expansion, the Red Carnation, and the Cardinal Principles
· headed by a CEO and implements national policy
· Nationals is NOT the correct term for Executive Offices Staff
· The National Convention meets every other year
are a local set of governing articles pertaining to the inner workings of the chapter.
is a list of meeting activities that organize and structure a meeting to keep it fluid and easy to navigate.
viewed as a “team” within the chapter, they are responsible for a large portion of work done in a chapter.
are the only two members of the Board of Governors that are also members of the resident council.
guides students to think critically about important issues facing individuals, chapters and the Fraternity, while preparing them to be ethical leaders on their campus and in their chosen field.
the Fraternity participates in service events each March to honor its Founders.
- The Phi Kappa Tau Foundation will give members a travel stipend to volunteer at Hole in the Wall camps.
The Phi Kappa Tau Foundation offers numerous scholarships every year.
- Educational Programming is useful for all chapters.
Chapters should publicize their service or philanthropy events through press releases to newspapers.
· is PKT's National Magazine
· The Laurel used to be known as "Sidelights"The Laurel is on www.phikappatau.org
· is an enewsletter
· The Planner is sent out every month
· Undergraduates, BOG members, Domain Directors, Foundation Trustees, and National Officers can all receive the Planner
· Chapters should send in press releases of thir events to the executive offices
· Maxwell, Order of the Star, and Basic
· illegal in almost every state
· mental confusion, stupor, vomiting, slow or irregular breathing, and hypothermia
· Call 911 if you're unsure of someone's condition
· can be sexual harassment.
"The semester I found StudyBlue, I went from a 2.8 to a 3.8, and graduated with honors!"Jennifer Colorado School of Mines