POB Download 2
- University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
- Biology 1541
- POB Download 2
Last Modified: 2011-09-18
the beginning of the universe, 14 billion years ago, universe expanded rapidly from a single point -> formation of atoms and eventually glaxies and stars
(this is all hypothesis science, best guess at this point of time!)
- nebula cloud spins and flattens into a disk
- the center of the disk forms the sun
- the rest of the disk condenses into the planets
- inner core
- outer core
(we have only explored 2.5 miles deep)
- calcium - good for bones and teeth
- potassium - for muscle function
- # of protons = the atomic #
- # of protons = # of electrons
- the mass # = # of protons + # of neutrons
- # of neutrons = the mass # - the atomic #
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"