1) Which of the following is the best example of a child's use of inductive logic?
C) Imani's teacher was kind on the first day of class. From that he assumed that she is probably a nice person.
2) Anthony knows that not everyone goes to college and those who do are not guaranteed to graduate. From this he decided that college is probably difficult as well as time consuming. What type of logic did Anthony use to draw these conclusions?
B) Deductive logic
3) A child who can tell you what study methods work best for different subjects or what subjects are hardest for her to learn would be displaying which of the following skills?
4) To help herself remember the items she was to get from the market, Anna repeated the five-item list over and over under her breath. This is an example of which information-processing strategy?
5) Micah knows the difference between cedar and juniper trees. According to Gardner, what type of intelligence is Micah displaying?
6) Jennifer is very good at drawing and copying pictures. Which type of intelligence is Jennifer using?