Rutgers University-Internal Combustion Engines-Final Exam Flashcards
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering 461
- Rutgers University-Internal Combustion Engines-Final Exam Flashcards
Last Modified: 2011-07-18
- Stronger structure,linear
- Cylinder Head
- Compression ratio
- Bearing,Piston ring
- Fuel injector VS SP
- Fuel Pump or Carburetor VS Fuel pump
- Fuel Filter, Water Trap
- Heating Method of Diesel Oil (from Tank)
- Eliminate Ignition Electric System
- Glow Plug
- Battery Capacity
- Similarity: Auto-Ignition,
- Difference: Si engine knock takes place in end gas at later stage, unusual combustion SI, where as CI is rapid consumption of fuel mixture
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"