31. Vision Co.manufactures and sells tea, coffee, desserts, shoes, and sporting goods. All of these products are its
32. Characteristics of a good brand name include all of the following except:
Be trendy and fashionable.
33. A trademark or brand name can become public property if:
B. it becomes a common descriptive word for the product.
34. A producer of high quality stereo component equipment has developed a new line of very inexpensive,low quality "rack systems" to sell through discount stores. It probably should not use its current ______________ brand for the newline.
35. Products which have no brand other than the identification of their contents are called
A. generic products.
36. The "battle of the brands" refers to competition between: