- Miami University of Ohio
- Management Information Systems
- Management Information Systems 235
Last Modified: 2011-07-01
- High transaction speed
- Decreased costs/errors
- One-time data entry
- Reduced time and paperwork
- 100% secure electronic data transmission
- Privacy provides message content privacy via data encryption (the document can only be viewed by the sender/receiver).
- Authentication is achieved via the sender's digital signature to ensure that the sender is actually who they claim to be.
- Integrity is achieved through the use of hash totals that are enclosed in Message Disposition Notifications (MDNs) to...
- Non-repudiation is ensured through a signed MDN receipt that the receiver sends back to the sender, ensuring that the...
- Zero transaction fees
- Easy to use
- Minimal infrastructure
- Industry standard
- Real time
- Entire supply chain
- All data transport
- Web browser
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"