Last Modified: 2011-07-03
Related Textbooks:Histology: A Text and Atlas: With Correlated Cell and Molecular Biology (Histology (Ross))
Related Textbooks:Langman's Medical Embryology, Eleventh Edition: North American Edition
Related Textbooks:Medical Physiology: Principles for Clinical Medicine (MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY (RHOADES))
- Multinucleated arranged along cell periphery
- Striated due to alternating pattern of myofilaments
- Basal lamina surrounds each muscle cell, synthesized by myoblasts and satellite cells
- Contractile properties along myofilaments
- Pennation angle may be // or at an angle to the line of force development
- Muscle fiber length
- Musculotendinous junction at terminal expansion to increase surface area
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"