Sport Law Final
Last Modified: 2014-06-13
-provide workers with decent standard of living
-set wage and hours standards
-banned child labor
1. Governmentaction must have a secular legislative purpose2. Governmentaction must not have the PRIMARY effect of either advancing or inhibitingreligion
Daily prayer - Engel v. Vitale
Football game - Santa Fe Ind. Sch. Dist.
Graduation - Lee v. Weisman
- success of sports depends on revenue
- Inherently distinctive
- Serves as an indicator of the source of the good rather than describing what the good is
- Money that might be spent on real products being
- If trademark in a format the original owner would
- Owner must show that he or she used and registered mark as required
- Owner must demonstrate that other party’s use of the mark is likely to cause confusion or to deceive consumers about who is true source of trademark
- determining exactly what trademark rights the owner has
- whether consumers will actually be confused by the use of a mark by another party
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"