1) Most memory on the motherboard is SRAM.
2) Teamwork is a commonly expected technician trait.
3) An 8ns memory chip is faster than a 10ns memory chip.
4) Installing faster memory chips always increases computer hard disk speed.
5) Cache increases computer speed by checking in faster cache memory for the information it wants before it checks in the slower RAM chips.
6) ROM is where applications and current documents being worked on are kept as long as the computer is powered on. RAM is where software that is never changed is kept.
Sign up for free and study better.
Get started today!