Test 3 Preperation
Last Modified: 2011-11-14
Ex: patents, trademarks, copyrights, goodwill, organizational costs, franchise
-is used for a more advantageous tax depreciation deduction
-was approved to encourage greater investment in long term assets by the U.S Supreme Court
- increases the expected useful life or productivity of the asset (Ex: Upgrades)
- added to the cost of the asset and depreciated over the life of the asset's remaining useful life
- Ex: Maintenance
- Not added to the cost of the asset
- Expensed as occurred
1) title of leased asset is transferred to lessee at the end of the lease
2) lease contains a bargain purchase option
3) lease term is 75% or more of estimated useful life of leased asset
4) present value of lease payments is 90% or more of market value of leased
- potential legal claims
- debt guarentees
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"