Test Review 2
Last Modified: 2011-06-28
- INC cholesterol in diet may slightly increase plasma cholesterol
- High amounts of saturated fat in diet INC plasma cholesterol levels
- Unsaturated fats in diet may lower plasma cholesterol level
- cholesterol lowering drugs may reduce LDL-
- these offer limited value to evaluate physique because overweight and overfat often describe different aspects of body composition for physically active men and women
- many athletes weigh more thna the average wieght-for-height standards- the "extra weight due simply to additional muscle mass
- hydrostatic weighing (underwater weighing)
- anthropometric, skinfold measurement, circumference measurement
- electronic, bioelectrical impedance, near infrared interactance, ultrasound
Words From Our Students
"StudyBlue is great for studying. I love the study guides, flashcards, and quizzes. So extremely helpful for all of my classes!"
Alice, Arizona State University
"I'm a student using StudyBlue, and I can 100% say that it helps me so much. Study materials for almost every subject in school are available in StudyBlue. It is so helpful for my education!"
Tim, University of Florida
"StudyBlue provides way more features than other studying apps, and thus allows me to learn very quickly! I actually feel much more comfortable taking my exams after I study with this app. It's amazing!"
Jennifer, Rutgers University
"I love flashcards but carrying around physical flashcards is cumbersome and simply outdated. StudyBlue is exactly what I was looking for!"